Speedcraft AIR incorporates a built-in nasal dilator from AC Systems, allowing riders to control nasal dilation from minimum to maximum. Race-tested by three-time UCI Road World Champion Peter Sagan, this system is engineered to outpace the peloton.
Speedcraft AIR is the only cycling eyewear in the world to feature the patented AC Systems breathing technology, and comes with magnetic nose stickers to secure and properly operate the system. The nasal dilator is adjusted by rotating a small dial in the center of the lens, and the magnetic arms can be opened or closed to control nasal dilation throughout a ride.
This revolutionary breathing technology is incorporated into the award-winning Speedcraft sunglass recognized for its expansive 360 degree visibility. The large shield lens utilizes a scratch resistant HYDROILO coating which repels oil and water. TR90 frame design allows for enhanced space between lens and face to increase airflow and prevent fogging. Finished with ultra-grip rubber coasted temple arms, the Speedcraft AIR rests on the face comfortably, and stays in place no matter how much you sweat.
- Expansive single-lens shield offers 360 degree visibility for unobstructed views and optimal field of vision
- AC Systems built-in nasal dilator controls nasal dilation with adjustment of small dial in the center of the lens from minimum to maximum levels
- Nasal dilation is increased on demand to assist with the regulation of nose breathing to balance the correct ratio of gases entering your lungs in the proper sequence
- The Speedcraft AIR is fully adjustable to easily change the flow of air while you're riding. This allows you to better control your breathing.
- Magnetic nose stickers
- Hard case and microfiber cleaning and storage bag
Frame Color: Soft Tact Black
Lens Color: HiPER Red Multilayer Mirror
Manufacturer Fit: -
Interchangeable Lens(es): Yes
Extra Lens(es) Included: Clear Lens
Designed in California. Made in Italy
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2021