AfterShokz Air Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones allow you to be fully aware of your surroundings while you ride. By using open-ear technology, they channel sound to bypass the ear canal, going directly to the inner ear. This leaves your ears open to hear your buddy talking or a car coming up behind you to pass. Equipped with PremiumPitch+, they feature customized EQ settings and full-spectrum audio to make your ears happy. A lightweight frame and IP55 water resistance provides all-day comfort and makes them perfect for athletes.
- Open-ear listening: No wires. No bulk. No limits. Bone conduction technology leaves ears open to ambient sounds.
- Lightweight + flexible: Designed to fit your every move. Our open-ear headphones feature wraparound titanium to ensure comfortable long-term wear.
- Sweatproof: Go hard in every element. Inspired by athletes, these headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture to help you push any limit.
- Music + calls: 6-Hour battery life and dual noise-canceling mics make taking calls or listening to music effortless.
- Bluetooth 4.2: Reliable connectivity and multipoint pairing
- EQ settings: Boosted bass and reduced vibration on-the-go
- PremiumPitch+™: A premium audio experience every time
Battery Life: 6 Hours
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Charge Time: 2 Hours
Charger: Micro USB
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Microphone: Dual Noise-Canceling Mic
Moisture Detector: No
Frame: Titanium Full Wraparound
Water Resistance: IP55 (Water-Resistant)
Wireless: Bluetooth 4.2
Wireless Range: 33 Feet
Color: Slate Grey
Weight: 1.05 oz (30g)
- Air Headphones
- Silicone Carrying Case
- USB Charging Cable
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2020