AMain Women's Bella Bib Cycling Shorts (Donna Forte Chamois)
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2015.
This is the Amain.com Women's Bella Bib Short made by Champion Systems. Developed specifically for female athletes – the Bella bib short compliments our Women’s specific jersey perfectly. The design focuses on riding comfort first. Specifically at the leg opening – the simple leg opening allows a comfortable and unrestrictive fit that doesnt create the dreaded “Sausage leg”.
The Donna Forte chamois was designed to meet the needs of a woman. It is equally suited to stage racing or criterium events between 1 and 4 hours. The multi-memory foam pad can support riders up to 198 lbs (90kg), and the four way stretch material is seamless, resists chaffing, is antibacterial and is highly breathable. The combination of high quality materials with a high quality chamois make this bib short an excellent choice for any ride.
- Specifically designed with the female anatomy in mind, designed and cut specifically for women
- Side panels shaped specifically, designed to better follow the curves of the female body
- Slightly shorter inseam
- Initially designed as a cycle short with a specific higher waistband for reduced pressure around the abdomen for increased comfort and fit
- Specific leg opening style has been developed just for this product. Based off the successful RAZOR cut, the bottom cuff of the bib shorts feature CS CONTOUR lycra, doubled over with NO obtrusive elastic or injected gripper. This style provides comfort and reduced compression around the leg opening
- Champions "Standard" length
- Donna Forte chamois
- CS Contour lycra used all over
- Standard flatlock stitching
- Double layer rear panel
Donna Forte Chamois Specifications:
Made in Italy: Yes
Multi Memory Foam: Max 198 lb (90 kg)
Moisture Management: Yes
Seamless Technology: Yes
3D Anatomic Design: Yes
Highly Breathable: Yes
Ride Distance: 1-4 Hours
Racing Distance: Criterium/Stage