Cane Creek 40 Series Short Carbon Integrated 1 1/8" Headset
The 40-Series is the work-horse of Cane Creek's headset line-up and incorporates all the features necessary for a durable, light-weight, long-lasting headset while offering the perfect balance of performance, durability and value.
- Contoured and relieved 6061-T6 aluminum for minimized weight and maximized strength, with split-lip sealed stainless steel bearings
- Low friction, Dual-Seal crown race and top cover provides maximum sealing from contaminants, plus a captured compression ring design for carbon steerer compatibility (Interlok spacer compatible, sold separately)
- Cane Creek Integrated 41.0mm ID (36x45),
- Carbon indicates a carbon top cover on upper cup
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
- Note: Included star nut not for use on carbon steerer tube as it may damage carbon. Always use a compression plug on carbon steerer tubes.
Frame Compatibility: Integrated IS41
Top Head Tube Diameter: 41.1mm
Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
Top Stack Height: 9mm
Bottom Head tube Diameter: 41.1mm
Crown Race Diameter: 30.015mm
Bottom Stack Height: 1mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 6, 2016.