CatEye Velo 9 Wired Bike Computer (Black)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2014.This is the CatEye Velo 9 Cycling Computer. The Velo 9 is an entry level, 9 function computer with a large easy to read screen and simple set up provided with pre-programmed tire sizes. Along with current, average, and max speed measurement, the Velo 9 can track trip distance, elapsed time, and also includes an odometer. Additionally, calorie consumption and a carbon offset measurement are also included.
- Current, Max and Average Speed
- Trip and Total Distance
- Elapsed Time
- Calorie Consumption
- Carbon Offset
- Speed Pace Arrow
- Transmission Distance: 74cm
- Auto start/stop
- Auto power-saving mode
- Tire setting in inches and CM
- Speed display up to 300 kph/185mph
- New tool free universal mount ( 22 to 32mm diameter)
- Wired transmission distance up to 27" or 70cm
- Ultrasonically welded to be highly water resistant
- Front fork mount wired sensor
Current speed: 0.0 (4.0) ～199.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) ～124.9 mph]
Elapsed time: 0:00'00"～9:59'59"
Trip distance: 0.00～999.99km [mile]
Average speed: 0.0～199.9km/h [0.0 ～124.9 mph]
Maximum speed: 0.0 ～199.9 km/h [0.0 ～124.9 mph]
Calorie consumption: 0 ～99999 kcal
Carbon offset: 0.00 ～999.99 kg
Total distance: 0～99999km [mile]
Clock: 0:00'～23:59' [1:00'～12:59']
Pace arrow: Yes
Auto power saving: Yes
Auto start/stop: Yes
Tire size: 16"/ 18"/ 20"/ 22"/ 24"/ 26"/ 700C or 100cm～299cm (default：26")
Battery: Lithium battery CR2032
Battery life: approx 3 years (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.）
Weight: 28 grams
- The factory-loaded battery life might be shorter than the specification above.
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.