Catlike Leaf Helmet (Matte Red)
This product was added to our catalog on April 24, 2015.
The Catlike Leaf mountain biking helmet's sophisticated technology results in a lightweight, structurally superior helmet that's ventilation capabilities are unmatched. Optimum safety has been engineered with a process called In Mold, where the interior and exterior of the helmet are conjoined into one piece; crash energy is diffused and impact resistence increased. The Leaf also features Low Nape Protection, a revolutionary safety design, that protects the back of the head where many impacts occur. Another sophisticated safety element concerns fit - the support system lining the helmet is comprised of thin, non-irritating "arms" that tighten and loosen with the micro-dial wheel in the back; this allows for a customizable, comfortable fit for nearly every head shape.
23 vents plus Catlike's signature Dual Flow design creates a constant airstream, thus an unbelievably cooling, ventilated ride, a feat achieved without compromising the integrity of the helmet. An Anti-Insect Net concealed in the front keeps flying visitors away. Not only that, the Leaf has a removable visor for unosbstructed vision.
- In-mold construction
- Ultralight multi-position retention system (MPS eVo) allows vertical and lateral adjustment
- Coolmax padding controls and regulates head temperature and humidity
- Low Nape Protection (LNP) design offers a lower rear structure that delivers extra protection to the back of the head
- Anti-insect net protects front vents to prevent insects from getting in
- Integrated 2D visor can be moved to two different positions to maximize personal comfort
- Features Dual Flow, an exclusive Catlike design to prevent overheating, involving large frontal air intakes connected to large rear exit vents
- 23 air vents
- Medium: 54-57cm, 260g
- Large: 58-60cm, 290g