Catlike Mixino Helmet (Matte Black)
This is the Catlike Mixino Helmet. The Maxino road helmet's sophisticated technology results in a lightweight, structurally superior helmet that's ventilation capabilities are unmatched. Safety is increased with the use of an Aramid roll cage, which provides high impact protection, and an adjustable micro-dial wheel in the back for accomplishing a snug fit. The support system lining the helmet is comprised of thin, non-irritating "arms" that tighten and loosen with the micro-dial; this allows for a customizable fit for nearly every head shape.
The unique "honeycomb" look is not an aesthetic for everyone, but on hot days slugging up hills and mountainsides, the 39 vents provide unbelievable cooling due to its thermal regulation design. Not to mention, the multiple holes can create the euphoric sensation that you're not wearing a helmet at all.
- In-mold construction
- Ultralight multi-position strap retention system (MPS eVo)
- Outlast padding absorbs, stores and releases heat for optimal thermal comfort
- Crash energy splitter (CES) technology efficiently absorbs impacts by distributing energy to more than one nerve of the helmet
- Aramid fiber roll cage supports entire helmet structure for greater protection in case of impact
- Features Dual Flow, an exclusive Catlike design to prevent overheating, involving large frontal air intakes connected to large exit vents
- Helmet bag and extra padding included
- 39 air vents
- Small: 52-54cm, 200gr
- Medium: 55-57cm, 210gr
- Large: 58-60cm, 230gr
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2015.