Cinelli Saetta Radical Plus Carbon Road Frameset (Almost Black)
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2016.
The Saetta Radical Plus is Cinelli's explosive mid-range monocoque road frame. It has been designed for unparalleled reliability and efficiency in its class. This bike excels with either traditional or electronic drivetrain setups.
- Monocoque carbon frame designed for the advanced amateur cyclist
- Includes a kit of CNC aluminum cable stoppers and perforated plates depending on whether the frame is to be built with mechanical or electronic drivetrain
- The tube sections increase with the size of the frame to optimize weight (small sizes are made with slimmer tubes)
- Skeletal Efficiency Philosophy means the top tube gets thinner at the central part like the bones of a human skeleton
- The curvature of the seatstay continues in the top tube for continuity of the carbon fibers, improving lamination and achieving Progressive Flexion Control for more fluid, safe cycling
- Shape of the joints are dimensioned to minimize specific force (Low Sigma Transition) extending the life and increasing the reliability of the frame
- Solid monocoque tapered integrated fork made with 700HM carbon fiber improves steering with and retains it's light weight
- Includes headset with expander plug and stem cap, seat clamp, replaceable derailleur hanger and derailleur braze-on
- Due to geometry, measurements for sizing and top tube are effective (not actual center-center, which is smaller)
- Colors: black frame with gloss black graphics
Color: Almost Black
Sizes: XS (43) - S (44) - M (48) - L (52) - XL (56)
Frame: Columbus Monocoque
Frame weight: 1150 g
Bottom bracket threading: BSA
Seatpost diameter: Ø 31,6 mm
Front derailleur: Braze-on
Cable routing: Internal Electronic / External Routing on Mechanic
Fork: Columbus Monocoque 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
Fork weight: 380 g
Head set: Columbus Compass 1-1/4" Carbon