Cinelli Vigorelli Aluminum Track Frameset (Caleido 3D)
Named for the famed Milano velodrome where the reputations of great cyclists such as Archambaud, Coppi, Anquetil, Baldini and Moser were built. The Vigorelli velodrome is no longer used, but the legend lives on in this track-specific racing machine.
The Vigorelli is most versatile Cinelli track frame. Used by the Team Cinelli Chrome and independent riders all over the world. The right frame to bank in velodromes turns and tackle tight bends of the most demanding criterium urban races, the most sought after prize of the Red Hook Criterium since 2010.
- Mis-matched fork color
- Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing (no brake mount on frame)
- 1-1/8" Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with a 35mm rake and an integrated headset (42.0mm Campy Hiddenset standard): drilled for a brake, but plugged and painted for cleaner aesthetics
- Includes headset, seat clamp and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
- Color: Chrome Team, Caleido (3D graphics)
- Weight frame/fork: 1500g/560g (54cm)
Color: Caleido (3D)
Sizes: XS (50) - S (52) - M (54) - L (56) - XL (58)
Tube set: Columbus Airplane
Frame weight: 1500 g
Bottom bracket threading: BSA
Seatpost diameter: Ø 31,6 mm
Fork: Columbus Pista Leggera 1-1/2” Aluminium Steerer
Fork weight: 500 g
Head set: Columbus Compass 1-1/2"
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2016.