Cinelli Zydeco Aluminum CX Frameset (Rainbow) (61cm)
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2016.
A gritty amalgam of mud, sweat and victory. Zydeco's frame is made with Columbus Zonal triple-butted aluminum tubes. Pro Cyclocross geometry with extended rear stays keep wheels free of mud. Raised bottom bracket and smaller head angle provide superior handling through the most difficult stretches. The specially shaped top tube (Ergo Shoulder Section) makes for easy transport.
FOR 2016: New color scheme: She's A Rainbow
- Columbus Zonal (Supersection elliptical shape) 7005-T6 triple-butted aluminum construction
- Tapered steerer (1-1/8" - 1.5") Columbus CX full carbon monocoque fork with internal headset (Columbus Compass type headset for 45/56mm OD tapered headtubes)
- Top tube with oval section for better shouldering (Ergo Shoulder Section)
- Includes: headset with star nut and stem cap, seat clamp, replaceable derailleur hanger, frame mounted front derailleur cable pulley and 34.9mm braze-on type derailleur clamp
- Due to sloping geometry, measurements for sizing and top tube are effective (not actual center-center, which is smaller)
- Color: Metal Italo
- Weight (frame/fork): (1530g/480g) - size medium (53.5cm)
Color: She's a Rainbow
Sizes: S (51) - M (53,5) - L (56)- XL (59) - XXL (61,5) cm
Tube set: Columbus Zonal
Frame weight: 1530 g
Bottom bracket threading: BSA English Threaded
Seatpost diameter: Ø 31,6 mm
Front derailleur: Cinelli Clamp
Cable routing: External (MTB style)
Fork: Cinelli CX Alu/Carbo 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
Fork weight: 580 g
Head set: Columbus 1-1/2"