Clement Strada LGG Tire 120 tpi (Folding)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on October 15, 2015.The Strada LGG is a classic road tire featuring the traditional Clement chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legendary Clement Criterium Seta, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread. Available in 23, 25, or 28 mm widths, and 60 or 120 TPI clincher. Tubular version in 25mm only.
The LGG is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium, heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège–Bastogne–Liège cycle race, the oldest of the classics.
- 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides
- 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
- Slightly textured center-tread with traditional Clement chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions
- Integrated puncture-protection belt
- Open tread and lightweight construction
- Tan sidewalls available in 25 or 28mm and 60 TPI only
- Clincher: folding bead, models range from 220-290 grams
- Tubular: 25mm only, tubeless construction, 265 grams