Colony Emerge 20" BMX Bike Description:
It’s hard to beat a bike like the Colony Emerge. Start with a full chromoly frame, add chromoly bars, sealed hubs, sealed Mid BB and a host of other features, and you have a dialed entry level bike at an affordable price point.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (20.7" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel w/ Tapered Legs & Chromoly Steerer Tube (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (8.75" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece, 8-Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" × 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" × 2.35")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: 990 Style w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear Non-Drive Side
- Color: Purple Storm
- Weight: 25.3 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.7"
- Chainstay Length: 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: 8.65"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'6" - 6"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 3, 2021