CycleOps JetFluid Pro Trainer
This is the CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Trainer. The JetFluid Pro's PowerTuned technology provides smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types. Its cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and a stable progressive power curve with consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
Road-Like Performance, Pure and Simple
Powertuned Technology provides the perfect balance between the most realistic power curve and a precision balanced flywheel for sustained efforts and accelerations. Simply shift into the big ring for added resistance, just like out on the road, and let the JetFluid Pro prepare you for all the challenges of the upcoming season. CycleOps designed the resistance units to be quieter and produce a more consistent power curve unit to unit, plus have extended bearing life.
- How the Resistance Unit Works: PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that's like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allows for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Cooling Airflow Design: Our patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve.
- Precision Balance: Individually precision balanced fly wheel eliminates "dead weight" and maximizes inertia.
Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we've refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside
- Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
- Unsurpassed Stability and Durability
- Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
- Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment
- Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
- Convenient Skewer Clamp
- Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
- Big Wheels, Too
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
- PowerTuned technology provides smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types.
- Cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and stable progressive power curve.
- Smooth, quiet and realistic resistance.
- Consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
- Pro series frame offers quick installation and removal of bike with ability to lock resistance unit in place for transport and storage.
- Pro series frame levels easily for riding on all surfaces.
- Single-sided mount of Pro Series frame permits quick bike install and removal.
PowerTap Calibrated: Yes
Resistance Medium: Fluid
Resistant Unit Adjustment: Clutch knob
Roller Size: 2"
Remote Shifter: No
Power Measurement: No
Programmable Workouts: No
Accommodates 29'ers: Yes*
Noise Level: Quietest
Trainer Leveling Method: Single-leg leveling adjustment
Resistance Type: Progressive
Frame Type: Pro series folding frame
Adjustable Leg: Yes
Attachment to Bike: One-side dial adjustment
Wheel Sizes: 650b, 700c, 26", 27" 29"*
Bike Frames: This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
Includes Virtual Training Software: No
*NOTE: Will fit MOST 29er wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread. We also recommend using a slick tire or trainer specific tire.
- JetFluid Pro Trainer
- Quick release skewer
- realrides.tv coupon code
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2014.