CycleOps SuperMagneto Pro Trainer
This is the CycleOps SuperMagneto ProTrainer. The SuperMagneto combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel. Between seasons, use the SuperMagneto Pro to get in great shape—and stay that way. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. If you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the SuperMagneto Pro is the right choice.
Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside.
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, CycleOps has refined their trainers to reflect everything they have learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
Like Getting Four Trainers in One
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the SuperMagneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them.
- EASY SETTING: Warm up before you ride hard.
- ROAD SETTING: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- INTERVAL SETTING: Step up to a more intense workout.
- MOUNTAIN SETTING: Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
Each setting allows the unit's four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the center. The farther away the magnet is from center, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because the flywheel was designed with more material on the outer surface, the SuperMagneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced flywheels add to the realism.
- Pre-Assembled: Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
- Unsurpassed Stability and Durability: Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
- Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment: Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
- Convenient Skewer Clamp: Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
- Big Wheels, Too: Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.*
PowerTap Calibrated: Yes
Resistance Medium: Magnetic
Resistant Unit Adjustment: Clutch knob
Roller Size: 2"
Remote Shifter: No
Power Measurement: No
Programmable Workouts: No
Accommodates 29'ers: Yes*
Noise Level: Quietest
Trainer Leveling Method: Single-Leg leveling adjustment
Resistance Type: Adjustable Progressive
Frame Type: Pro series folding frame
Adjustable Leg: Yes
Attachment to Bike: One-side dial adjustment
Wheel Sizes: 650b, 700c, 26", 27" 29"*
Bike Frames: This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
Includes Virtual Training Software: No
- Supermagneto Pro Trainer
- Quick release skewer
- realrides.tv coupon code
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
*NOTE: Fits MOST 29er wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread. cycleOps recommends using a slick tire or trainer specific tire.
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2014.