CycleOps The Silencer Direct Drive Mag Trainer (Black) (Cassette not Included)
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 455 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2015.Noise Level: Nonexistent. Leg Scream: Probable.
Neighbors banging on walls. Kids crying over monitors. Glares from your roommate. No one likes a noisy trainer.
That's where the Silencer comes in. It's perfect for the cycling enthusiast with a need for a lean, mean, quiet training machine. A handlebar shifter makes it easy to turn any casual ride into a heart-pumping, leg-screaming, Classics-worthy effort without sacrificing the ultra-responsive resistance offered by the direct-drive design. So lose your rear wheel and get ready to experience a new decibel in training.
- Direct drive design allows for more consistent resistance.
- 5 levels of magnetic resistance with handlebar shifter.
- With a whisper-quiet noise level, the silencer lives up to its name.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 59-64 decibels
- Dimensions L*W*H: 24"x18.5"x19.5" (612x465x493 mm).
- Features a wide stance for boosted stability.
- Weighs in at 39 lbs (17.6 kg).
- Direct drive design features a fixed rear wheel mode.
- Fits frames with rear fork widths of 130mm and 135mm.
- Fits road bikes and some mountain bikes with wheel diameters of 700c and 29 inch series.
- Adjustable magnetic resistance allows for true-to-the-road feel.
- Comes with easy to use 5-level handlebar adjuster.
- 220 lb (100kg) maximum load — excluding bicycle.
- SHIMANO and SRAM 9/10/11 speed compatible.
- Lifetime Warranty