CycleOps The Silencer Direct Drive Mag Trainer (Black) (Cassette not Included)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2015.Noise Level: Nonexistent. Leg Scream: Probable.
Neighbors banging on walls. Kids crying over monitors. Glares from your roommate. No one likes a noisy trainer.
That's where the Silencer comes in. It's perfect for the cycling enthusiast with a need for a lean, mean, quiet training machine. A handlebar shifter makes it easy to turn any casual ride into a heart-pumping, leg-screaming, Classics-worthy effort without sacrificing the ultra-responsive resistance offered by the direct-drive design. So lose your rear wheel and get ready to experience a new decibel in training.
- Direct drive design allows for more consistent resistance.
- 5 levels of magnetic resistance with handlebar shifter.
- With a whisper-quiet noise level, the silencer lives up to its name.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 59-64 decibels
- Dimensions L*W*H: 24"x18.5"x19.5" (612x465x493 mm).
- Features a wide stance for boosted stability.
- Weighs in at 39 lbs (17.6 kg).
- Direct drive design features a fixed rear wheel mode.
- Fits frames with rear fork widths of 130mm and 135mm.
- Fits road bikes and some mountain bikes with wheel diameters of 700c and 29 inch series.
- Adjustable magnetic resistance allows for true-to-the-road feel.
- Comes with easy to use 5-level handlebar adjuster.
- 220 lb (100kg) maximum load — excluding bicycle.
- SHIMANO and SRAM 9/10/11 speed compatible.
- Lifetime Warranty