DeFeet Blaze Wool Sock (Charcoal/Gray) (S)
The DeFeet factory burned down on October 18, 2001. To rebuild, stronger, took all of their resolve. It was during that period they devised this sock. The Blaze™ is a jack of all trades, master of none. This sock enjoys widespread use at events like Cyclocross Nationals, adventure races, turkey trots and New Year's Day marathons. Some people do all of these events wearing the same pair of Blaze. This is a sock for the underdogs of the world. You know who you are. Be proud and wear the Blaze.
Composition: 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- Mach Rib cuff
- Air-E-Ator Vapor Zone - The DeFeet invention that started the "airflow" sock rage
- Machine wash cold, tumble-dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Lace Pad
- 63% Wool, 27% Nylon, 10% Lycra Spandex
- Mid-foot compression banding for stabilization
- En-Duro-Skin puncture resistant heel and toe
- Sole2 double-sided sole construction makes the combination of durability and moisture management a reality
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Season: Cool Weather
Cuff Length: 3-4"
Cuff Length: Ankle
Type of Material: Synthetic
Type of Material: Wool
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2015.