Deity Cavity Stem (50mm) (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on June 15, 2015.
The CAVITY steerer mount stem has become the benchmark by which all DEITY stems are measured. This beloved no–nonsense design has become a top seller, and for good reason! This shorter 35mm reach version of the original CAVITY stem was a direct response to the riders’ need for a shorter stem to balance the longer top tube designs of today. This completely hollowed out design removes excess material while utilizing an exoskeletal frame allowing us to deliver an incredibly stiff feel with rounded edges for a clean appeal. Now a staple in our line, the CAVITY stem is here to stay!
- The popular Deity Cavity stem is now available in a 35mm length!
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars
- 35mm length
- Short 33mm stack height
- Wide 55mm faceplate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars
- Rounded edges at all sides, corners, and angles
- Reverse cross bolt system for increased clamping power
- Tapered body for cleaner lines and weight reduction
- Multiple internal and external machining processes to reduce every gram possible
- Chamfered edges throughout for stunning detail
- Available in Polished Platinum, Black, Red, Purple, Blue, and Green Anodized
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 150 grams
***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top.