Deity TMAC Pedals (Purple Anodized)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2015.This is the Tyler McCaul Signature Pedal from Deity. This concave design platform pedal is a rock solid connection between rider and bike. Deity and Tyler have collaborated for a pedal that riders like Cam Zink are calling the greatest pedal ever made. Try a pair and see.
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- The largest Deity pedal to date
- 110mm x 105mm footprint
- Super concave 2.5mm deep pedal profile per side
- 14mm thin at the center
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability
- Dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite
- Includes extra set of back up pins
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- Heat treated Cr-Mo Spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen
- Available in 5 high polished ano colors and also white powdercoat
- 409 grams