Elite Corsa Clear Biodegradeable Water Bottle (Silver/Black) (550ml)
The Elite Corsa Water Bottle is the bottle used by nearly every professional UCI team. Biodegradable materials make the bottle environmentally friendly and even if lost on the roadside, it will disappear safely within 2 years. (This explains why riders aren't fined for throwing them off mountains). It features a sporting and functional design with a standard diameter of 74 mm it can be used with all conventional bottle cages available on the market. In the upper part, the slightly narrower body and the cap with a series of rings facilitate gripping and holding the bottle even in extreme conditions. The new large opening enables quick filling of the bottle with supplements and beverages as well as easy cleaning.
- In 3 sizes, to always have necessary drinks with you
- Food-grade squeezable polyethylene
- Biodegradable and BPA free
- Capacity: 550, 750 and 950 ml
Particularly suitable for sports-competition use, the Corsa cap has three functions:
• a new push-pull valve in soft rubber for easier opening and closing while riding
• screw opening for cleaning and filling
• safety fit opening to minimise hindrance in case of accidental impact with the wheels
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2016.