Now in its third generation, the Endura FS260-Pro Bib Short has been a go-to product for road cyclists for many years. Ranking highly in reviews and outperforming more expensive alternatives, it has become the Bib Short of choice for the discerning rider who recognizes quality. This cycling bib short boasts Endura's exclusive 600 Series Pad, engineered using computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) process which delivers a stretch pad with antibacterial finish and integrated gel inserts for added comfort.
Endura only uses the highest quality Italian power Lycra® fabric for reassuring support. The upper bib provides optimal breathability with a light-wicking stretch mesh. This product is in a pre-curved race fit and is supportive and comfortable for most rider heights. To eliminate any chafing and bulk, the hems are finished with a raw edge power band with an inner silicone print for optimal grip. Low bulk Y-form binding is also used on the mesh upper. Reflective twin stripe detail on the rear hem helps keep you safe on night rides.
- High-quality Italian Lycra® fabric
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved race fit
- Wicking upper-mesh for optimal breathability
- Raw edge grip rib hem with super fine silicone grippers
- Reflective trim detail on rear hem bands
Season: Warm Weather
Chamois: 600 Series
This product was added to our catalog on March 9, 2021