Five Ten Kestrel Clipless/Flat Pedal Shoe (Team Black) (10)
Five Ten designed the Kestrel to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible. The Kestrel features a unique dual-compound Stealth® C4™/Mi6™ outsole, a stiff, carbon-infused shank, and a wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. The snug Boa IP1 closure system permits a custom fit with a simple turn of the dial. We used only hydrophobic materials with minimal water intake to create the synthetic uppers, and mesh inserts improve its breathability.
- Dual-compound rubber outsole with Stealth® C4™ & Mi6™
- Boa IP1 closure system
- Compatible with all SPD pedals
- Stiff, carbon-infused shank
- Synthetic, weather-resistant toe box with micro-perforation
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh tongue and synthetic upper
- Ortholite anti-microbial sock liner
- Sleek, low-profile design
- All Mountain/Enduro
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2016.