Five Ten Kestrel Clipless/Flat Pedal Shoe (Team Black) (10)
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2016.
Five Ten designed the Kestrel to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible. The Kestrel features a unique dual-compound Stealth® C4™/Mi6™ outsole, a stiff, carbon-infused shank, and a wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. The snug Boa IP1 closure system permits a custom fit with a simple turn of the dial. We used only hydrophobic materials with minimal water intake to create the synthetic uppers, and mesh inserts improve its breathability.
- Dual-compound rubber outsole with Stealth® C4™ & Mi6™
- Boa IP1 closure system
- Compatible with all SPD pedals
- Stiff, carbon-infused shank
- Synthetic, weather-resistant toe box with micro-perforation
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh tongue and synthetic upper
- Ortholite anti-microbial sock liner
- Sleek, low-profile design
- All Mountain/Enduro