Fox Suspension 2017 36 FLOAT Kashima 27.5 Fork (160mm) (Boost 110) (1.5 Tapered) FIT4 3 Position Adjustment, 44mm Rake, Boost 15QRx110
The 36 has been completely redesigned with a highly tunable air spring and updated damping tune that gives the rider total control over the feel of the fork.
It offers an excellent balance of small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support, providing increased tire grip, reduced fatigue and superb handling needed for all-mountain riding and enduro racing.
Starting at 4.33lbs (1964g), the 36 chassis has been optimized to reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
- Same strength at a lighter weight
- Most bushing overlap in its category
- Direct 180mm disc mount saves an extra 20 grams
FLOAT and TALAS air springs cover all of the travel options.
- FLOAT air spring offers simple internal travel adjustment options in 10mm increments
- TALAS system available for on-the-fly 30mm travel changes
- TALAS travel range can be fine-tuned in 5mm increments with travel chips
FIT RC2 DAMPER
The sealed FIT RC2 damper offers total damping control allowing the rider to dial in the exact tune needed.
- High- and low-speed compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Proven sealed FIT cartridge
- New seal head design reduces breakaway force
- Updated damping tune for excellent sensitivity and mid-stroke support
Integrating developments from the RAD program reduced friction and greatly improved suspension suppleness and control.
- Tacky 20 Weight Gold oil stays where it's needed for smoother overall fork movement
- Lower friction seal head design on the FIT cartridge greatly improves breakaway force
- Floating axle design increases sensitivity by ensuring legs are perfectly parallel
- Improved surface finish on the upper tubes reduces friction
FLOAT AIR SPRING
The new FLOAT air spring design is lighter and more tunable, providing increased sensitivity, traction and control.
- FLOAT air spring automatically equalizes the positive and negative chambers to allow easier movement of fork in initial part of travel, regardless of air pressure
- Maintains consistent axle-to-crown length regardless of rider weight
- Reduced feedback (less vibration to bars)
- Air volume spacers allow riders to fine-tune the progressiveness of the air spring
- 94g lighter
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2016.