Fox Suspension Float DPS w/ Adjustment Inline Shock (6.5x1.5) (Kashima Coating) Factory Series
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2016.The Fox Float DPS is the highest performing inline shock that Fox makes.
- Design offers excellent bump absorption and firm lockout
- DPS damper with three positions to match any terrain
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
Dual Piston System:
FLOAT shocks with our Dual Piston System (DPS) feature three on-the-fly settings—Open, Medium, and Firm—to allow riders to adapt to a wide variety of terrain. The valve design provides full lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, and efficiency. Factory Series shocks feature an additional 3 clicks of low-speed compression adjustability in the Open mode.
Size: 6.5 x 1.5
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Air spring pressure
- Open mode adjust tuning range (1, 2, 3)
- 2017, FLOAT DPS, F-S, K, 3pos-Adj SV, FOX, AM, 6.5, 1.5, CM, RM, Climb F, Orange Logo