FSA K-Force Seatpost (25mm Setback) (Di2 Ready) (31.6)
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2016.
The K-Force Light uses one-piece continuous carbon fiber construction with FSA's Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) design. For strength and lightweight, M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware is used in the seat clamp. The K-Force features a zero setback design and has an aluminum post insert to house a Di2 internal battery. If you ride with Di2, this beautiful seatpost not ony adds to the overall aesthetic of your machine, but it will also hide your battery out of sight for the ultimate clean look.
Minimal Top Clamp (MTC):
- FSA’s Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) Head reduces the weight up to 30 grams by stripping away any unnecessary material. The result is effective and strikingly simple while creating a brilliant clean look at the seat attachment point.
- Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC)
- One piece continuous carbon fiber construction
- M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware Design
- Fits 7mm standard rails
- Length: 350mm
- Diameter: 27.2 or 31.6mm
- Setback: 25mm
- Finish:UD Carbon finish, Color graphics
- Weight: 210 g (27.2mm, 25mm), 219 g (27.2mm 32mm)