Fyxation Session Tire 700c Dual Comp (White) (Folding)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2015.Fyxation urban bicycle tires are designed for the urban jungle which you call home. Combining a mix of high durometer rubber, Kevlar puncture protection and aggressive tread patterns, Fyxation urban tires are at home in the city streets. However, when the road ends and the trail begins Fyxation tires are just as at home offering a unique blend of traction, control and puncture resistance. The Session 700 is a durable urban cycling tire designed to handle lengthy commutes and the toughest riding conditions. Featuring our trademark bead to bead diamond tread pattern, Kevlar puncture protection layer and high durometer rubber compound, the Session 700 is designed to keep you rolling. Not just a fixed gear tire, the Session 700 tires are great for brutal city streets, long gravel road rides and for those times where you need to know your tire will help get you home.
- 700x23c or 28c Session 700 foldable bead
- Super tough carcass with Kevlar anti-puncture reinforcement
- Full wrap-around tread and diamond pattern for sick control and traction on any surface
- Price listed is for quantity of 1
- Colors: Black, White, Dual Compound White and Dual Compound Pink (hard center strip for longer wear)
- Casing: 60TPI
- Weight: 700x23c foldable - 354 grams, 700x28c foldable - 425 grams
- PSI Range 23c: 90-120
- PSI Range 28c: 80-110