Varia smart bike lights help to create a safer riding environment by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers¹. As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light further ahead to where it’s needed most. As ambient light fades or gets brighter, both the headlight and tail light adjust automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer. Beam cutoff prevents headlight from blinding oncoming drivers.
Whoever You Are, Wherever You Ride, Day or Night
Whether you are training, commuting or just out for a pleasant evening ride with the family, Varia bike lights can adjust for speed and light conditions to put the light where you need it the most. Manual on/off controls allow you to use the lights for daylight rides as well.
- Works independently and seamlessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers¹
- As rider’s speed increases, the headlight automatically projects further ahead or closer as a rider’s speed decreases when paired with select Edge computers
- As light conditions change, the smart Varia headlights and tail light automatically get brighter or dimmer, when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000
- Adjustments, including on/off, can be made manually with the use of an included remote
- With 2 tail lights (sold separately) you can indicate impending right or left turns
Brightness: 600 Lumens
Battery Type: Rechargeable (Micro USB)
Run Time: 2.5 Hours (High)
Beam Color: White
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2015