This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2016.
Road pulleys are designed to roll with lowest possible resistance and achieve this by using minimal bearing seals to reduce friction. This is fine for road use where dirt is an afterthought but for cross where dirt is the reality it just does not make sense. By utilizing heavy duty bearing seals and cover plates we provide a system that produces a bit more friction than a clean road pulley but lots less friction than a dirty one. The result is both better protection and lower resistance. Produced in collaboration with KOGEL Bearings – www.kogel.cc (leaders in bearing and bearing seal technology)
- Alloy jockey wheels for longer life in the mud and grit
- Heavy duty bearing seals for better protection against contamination
- Additional bearing protection provided with alloy cover plates
- Replaceable set of bearing seals included to allow for servicing
- 52100 Steel ABEC 5 Ball Bearings
Ride, service and repeat.
Compatability: 11 Speed Gevenalle and Shimano derailleurs.