Giant 2016 Giant-Alpecin Team Edition Bib Short (Black)
The Professional Giant-Alpecin Cycling Team is one of the best equipped in the entire upper level world of pro cycling. Bringing the already race proven, and quite frankly bad as# looking, smae black kits to the 2016 Tour de France was simply not good enough. So the team worked with Etxeondo to develop a super lightweight fabric sewn together with aero tested hidden seams. They then added abrasion resistant panels to the bib short side panels to protect from the inevitable road rash of pro racing. The kits came together both aesthetically and functionally amazing.
- The same bib shorts worn by Team Giant-Alpecin riders, manufactured by Etxeondo
- Exclusive leg gripper material gives perfect compression without feeling too tight and without using silicone grips that can irritate skin
- E.I.T. Urraki chamois, ensures total freedom of movement
- Special microfiber fabric is antibacterial and very breathable
- High-density, multi-thickness foam and different types of reinforcement improve weight distribution on the saddle and provide maximum comfort
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2016.