Giant 2017 ExpressWay 1 Folding Bike (Gray)
It has all the features of a traditional Giant city bike-lightweight and durable aluminum frame, performance shifting and brakes, comfortable saddle-but this one can be folded up and carried wherever you need to go. It also stores easily, at home or at work. The 20-inch wheels are small enough to easily maneuver but large enough to roll smoothly and safely through city streets.
- Folding ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- Wide-range 8-speed Shimano trigger shifting
- Rear carrier and strap, fenders, integrated bell, kickstand and carry/storage bag
Sizes: One Size
Frame: ALUXX-grade aluminum, Folding
Handlebar: Alloy Riser, 28.6mm
Stem: Alloy folding
Seatpost: Alloy, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Comfort
Shifters: Shimano Acera
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
Brakes: Alloy, linear pull
Brake Levers: Alloy, comfort
Cassette: SRAM PG830 11x30, 8-speed
Chain: KMC Z72
Crankset: Alloy, 52T
Bottom Bracket: Sealed
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
Tires: Kenda Kwest, 20x1.25
Extras: Carrier, Fenders, Kickstand, Carry Bag
ALUXX: Lightweight framesets featuring optimized strength-to-weight ratios
- Materials: 6061 alloy for optimized strength-toweight ratios.
- Forming methods: Single butting results in light weight without sacrificing strength, Predominantly features PressForming.
- Welding techniques: Predominantly features Standard and some Smooth welding techniques for optimized strength and weight.
This product was added to our catalog on July 28, 2016.