Giant 2017 Full-E+ 0 SX 20mph Electric Mountian Bike (Black/Neon Red/Blue)
This product was added to our catalog on July 25, 2016.
Save some energy on the climbs and enjoy big mountain descents with this all-new full-suspension E-bike. The frame is engineered with lightweight and strong ALUXX SL aluminum that features 140mm of smooth Maestro rear suspension and a SyncDrive motor thatís powered by Yamaha. With 80 Nm of torque, youíll float up tough climbs, and with a long-lasting 500Wh EnergyPak, you can push yourself to new limits. Proven off-road geometry, 27.5 wheels and all-new Boost rear hub spacing make it a confident and capable adventure companion.
- Giant SyncDrive Sport, 20mph, 80Nm torque, powered by Yamaha
- Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Giant RideControl EVO
- Giant EnergyPak 500
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 140mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- Plus-sided 27.5+ tires provide excellent grip
- SRAM EX1 E-Bike specific drivetrain with SRAM hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Colors: Black/Neon Red/Blue
Frame: ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 140mm Maestro suspension
Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3, 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive, 130-160mm travel
Shock: RockShox SuperDeluxe RCT3, Debonair, Trunnion mount
Handlebar: Giant Contact DH, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Contact
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch Trail, remote height adjust
Saddle: Giant Contact SL Upright, SST tubular rails
Pedals: Aluminum Platform
Shifters: SRAM EX1 e-MTB specific
Front Derailleur: MRP 1x Carbon D-Mount mini-guide
Rear Derailleur: SRAM EX1 e-MTB specific
Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC, 200mm
Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RSC
Cassette: SRAM EX1, e-MTB specific, 11x48, 8-speed
Chain: SRAM PC1051
Crankset: Custom forged, Praxis Works 36T
Bottom Bracket: N/A
Rims: DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline One
Hubs: DT Swiss Spline One 240s, [F] Boost 110x15 [R] Boost 148x12
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition, 14/15g
Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5x2.55, Evo Foldable, SnakeSkin sidewall, [F] Trail Star, [R] Pace Star
Extras: Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger, Hybrid Cycling Technology
Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm, 500W, Powered by Yamaha
Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
Display: Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, mini USB charger
Battery: Giant EnergyPak500, 36V 13.8Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
1. PedalPlus: New 4-sensor system precisely measures the amount of force a rider is applying to the pedals so that the motor can produce a seamless power boost.
2. Syncdrive Sport Motor: Engineered with Yamaha, this powerful mid-drive motor creates up to 80Nm of torque and is sonically tuned for quiet performance.
3. Maestro Suspension: Uses four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages that work together to create a single floating pivot point for the most active, efficient suspension system.
4. Aluxx SL: State-of-the-art aluminum frameset material features best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios and unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
5. RideControl: Handlebar-mounted command center provides ergonomically designed controls to adjust riding modes and view data including speed, distance and battery level.
6. Integrated EnergyPak: Integrated Lithiom-ion battery system features the highest energy density in its class, giving riders up to 25% greater range than most batteries of similar size and weight.
7. Wide Gear Range: Helps riders power through variable off-road terrain, from smooth flats to rugged singletrack climbs and descents.
8. 27.5-Specific Geometry: Optimized for off-road trail performance, the frame is tailored for 27.5 wheels, producing the perfect blend of efficiency, control and stability.