- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best
- High performance material specification
- Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover
- Lightweight foam fill
- Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology
- Carbon Composite base material
- Carbon Fiber Rails
Giant performance saddles are available in three shapes: Forward, Neutral and Upright. These three shapes are the result of the Dynamic Cycling Fit philosophy to fit each rider’s unique pelvic contact condition.
Particle Flow Technology:
Free-flowing particles are inserted into two separate pockets within the saddle structure that mold to each rider’s unique pelvic contact condition. This reduces pressure points by more than 20 percent and distributes pressure across a broader contact area.
Pressure Relief Channel:
Each contact condition shape features a shape-specific channel that reduces pressure on the perineum and improves overall blood circulation for better comfort during long days in the saddle.
Contact SLR saddles feature a lightweight carbon base connected to 9mm full-carbon rails. Contact SL saddles feature a lightweight composite base with 7mm SST hollow stainless steel rails.
Microfiber Comfort Wrap:
All Giant performance saddles feature high-density foam padding that covers the Particle Flow Technology pockets with durable vacuum formed Microfiber material.
Lightweight nylon material at three key wear points—on the two tail edges and the nose of the saddle—protects the saddle from getting scuffed, damaged or worn.
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2016