Giant Cypress DX Commuter Bike (2015) (Navy Blue)
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2015.
Smooth-rolling 700c wheels give Cypress a swift yet stable feel. A suspension seatpost takes the edge off bumpy roads and a lightweight aluminum frame provides a comfortable, upright ride for maximum efficiency and control. It’s everything you need to enjoy the ride.
- ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- Front suspension for comfort and control
- Suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Upright position for “heads-up” riding
- 3x8-speed twist-shift drivetrain
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Colors: Navy Blue, Black
Frame: ALUXX-grade aluminum
Fork: SR Suntour NEX 4110, 63mm travel
Handlebar: Alloy, High rise, 25.4mm
Stem: Alloy adjustable
Seatpost: Alloy Suspension, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Comfort Grove Plus
Shifters: Shimano EF51 Trigger shifter
Front Derailleur: Shimano M191
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
Brakes: Alloy, linear pull
Brake Levers: Alloy, comfort
Cassette: Shimano HG31 11x34, 8-speed
Chain: KMC Z72
Crankset: Shimano M131, 28/38/48
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Sealed
Rims: Giant Alloy, Double wall
Hubs: Formula Alloy, 32h
Spokes: Stainless Steel,14g
Tires: Giant P-X3, Multi-surface, 700x38
- Materials: 6061 alloy for optimized strength-toweight ratios.
- Forming methods: Single butting results in light weight without sacrificing strength, Predominantly features PressForming.
- Welding techniques: Predominantly features Standard and some Smooth welding techniques for optimized strength and weight.