Best-in-class aerodynamics meets superior all-around ride quality. Engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology and Advanced-grade composite, this race-ready machine delivers lightweight performance and a stiff chassis for sprinting and solo riding situations. The Vector seatpost offers wide-ranging adjustability with minimal drag. An OverDrive steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket help improve its sharp handling and pedaling efficiency—the perfect combo when you’re off the front of the pack.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant P-A2 Aero rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race stainless spokes
- Shimano 105 11-speed componentry
- Giant SpeedControl SL brakes
AeroSystem Shaping Technology:
- Through CFD and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
As the first manufacturer to bring the tapered headtube to market—with the 2006 Glory mountain bike—Giant knows a thing or two about inventing solutions for improved steering precision. The original OverDrive technology resulted in groundbreaking stiffness-to-weight ratios, and the newer OverDrive 2 system on high-performance road and mountain bikes offers even further advantages.
- OverDrive 2: Giant’s most advanced fork steerer-tube technology. Oversized headset bearings (1 1/4-inch top and 1 1/2-inch bottom bearings) and a tapered steerer tube combine for unprecedented steering performance with no additional weight.
- BENEFIT: Compared to the already stiff OverDrive system, OverDrive 2 provides up to 30 percent more torsional steering stiffness. This translates into industry-leading steering precision. Whether you’re sprinting for the finish or cornering hard in the most demanding conditions, you can ride with more power and confidence.
OVERDRIVE 2 FEATURES:
- 1 1/4-inch top bearing
- 1 ½-inch bottom bearing
- 1 1/4 –inch stem
- Tapered steerer-tube
- Custom OverDrive 2 expansion wedge