Giant P-SL1 AC Front Tire (Folding)
Giant's P-SL1 tire offers superior speed and handling. It has improved wet weather grip and the Deflect 0 Kevlar belt helps prevent punctures. There is also a handy, built-in wear indicator, so you know when it's time for new rubber.
- Fast rolling and stable All-Conditions tread design for any on-road condition
- High volume casing for comfort and performance
- Sticky 64/68/64 durometer front tread
- Durable and fast 68/70/68 durometer rear tread
- DEFLECT 0 puncture protection; bead to bead KevlarŪ belt between the casing and tread
- Centerline wear indicator molded into tread
Size TPI PSI Usage
700x23 60 120 Front
700x23 60 120 Rear
700x25 60 120 Front
700x25 60 120 Rear
700x28 60 120 Front
700x28 60 120 Rear
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2014.