This new folding-bead slick tire from Giant grips and handles well in a variety of conditions, with some clever features that lifts it above run-of-the-mill general purpose rubber. The tread compound is different front and rear – softer and grippier up front, more hard-wearing in the rear.
Giant have molded them with the seam off center, so wear-indicator dimples can be included in the middle of the tread. The P-SL2s prove that there’s no need to worry about traction with slick tires; not only are they surefooted in the wet, there’s also a pleasing spring to the ride, and the smooth shape means they roll easily into turns.
Giant P-SL2 Rear Tire (Folding) (Black) (700 x 28)
This item earns up to 10 VIP Reward Points Learn More
- High performance front and rear specific tread rubber
- Sticky 60/64/60 durometer front tread
- Durable and fast 64/70/64 durometer rear tread
- Lightweight DEFLECT 2 Kevlar™ puncture protection belt between the casing and tread
- Centerline wear indicator molded into tread
- Folding Kevlar™ bead
- 60 TPI nylon casing
Size: TPI: PSI: Usage:
700x23 60 120 Front
700x23 60 120 Rear
700x25 60 120 Front
700x25 60 120 Rear
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2014.