Giant P-SLR1 Scandium Road Front Wheel (Black) (2012)
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2014.
This is the Giant P-SLR1 2012 Scandium Road Wheel. Against the clock, the competition, or a steep mountain pass. All-new Giant Wheel systems give you the edge. System Engineered Performance means every rim, spoke, and hub is engineered and designed with a holistic approach to improve performance. Each is focused on four key performance factors stiffness, aerodynamics, weight, and comfort and tailor-made to improve your ride.
- Ultra-light 21mm deep Scandium alloy rims, welded
- 21mm wide rim for better tire and aerodynamic performance
- CNC-machined braking surface
- Asymmetric rear rim design for increased lateral rigidity and more uniform spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes — 16 front (radial), 20 rear (radial/2-cross)
- Locking alloy nipples
- Swiss hub internals
- Precision-sealed cartridge hub bearings
- Single-handed wheel release design
- Tubeless ready rim design
- 1390 grams/pair