Giant Rail MTB Helmet MIPS (Red/Black) (M)
Crush big climbs and rail rowdy descents. Wherever the trail takes you, you’re ready with Rail. Built with trail-specific design for superior protection and 18 large vents for maximum ventilation, this all-new helmet gives you everything you need to conquer enduro or all-mountain terrain in a comfortable, lightweight package. With its trail-specific shape and design, massive ventilation, and innovative technologies, Rail is purpose-built for high-performance trail and enduro riding. Packed with features including extended rear coverage, an adjustable visor and an integrated goggle strap, it still weighs in at just 275 grams.
- Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds
- Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable
- Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position
- Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell
- ESS brings together CINCH Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm™ webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort
- TransTextura PLUS™ X-odor anti-microbial pads
- MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2016.