Giant Rev Cycling Helmet (Orange) (L)
This product was added to our catalog on November 5, 2015.
Lightweight, performance driven — the new Giant REV brings performance and design to the rider looking for ultimate protection without sacrificing style and comfort. With huge ventilation ports, fine-tuned CINCH+™ fit system and precision wrapped EPS foam to reduce overall weight—this helmet has everything you need.
Light, comfortable, uncompromising performance. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Alpecin. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection.
With 21 ventilation ports, a fine-tuned Cinch Pro™ fit system, and advanced materials construction, Rev gives you supreme fit and comfort at a weight of just 245 grams. Designed with LiteForm™ webbing and TransTextura Plus™ antimicrobial padding, it’s the choice of Team Giant-Alpecin GC riders for long, grueling days in the saddle.
- 5 polycarbonate microshells
- Sub-foam embedded polycarbonate Internal Structural Shell (ISS)
- Giant locking cam
- Lightweight Liteform™ webbing
- Giant proprietary TransTextura™ Plus anti-microbial padding (5mm)
- Giant CINCH+™ fit system
- 21 vents
- Sub-foam anchor placement
- Extra padding included with helmet (3mm)
- Colours: white/red / black/blue / blue/white/black
- Certification: CPSC and CE-EN 1078:2012