Giant Revolt 1 Gravel Bike (2016) (Matte Grey/Green/Blue)
The Giant Revolt licks it's lips when the pavement runs out. This versatile machine is purpose-built for adventure. The quick and stable ALUXX SL frame features endurance-oriented geometry and plenty of room for large 700x50c diameter tires—ideal for comfort and control on unpredictable terrain. Disc brakes give you the confidence to bomb down steep and rugged terrain, and the wide ergo-shaped handlebar offers added control. Full-length cable housing produces smooth shifting performance that won’t be compromised by dirt and mud, and the X-Defender downtube guard protects the rider and bike from road or trail debris.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer and 15mm thru-axle
- Giant PX-2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes
Sizes: S, M, M/L, L, XL
Colors: Matte Blue/Gloss Blue
Frame: ALUXX SL-grade aluminum
Fork: Advanced-grade composite, Alloy OverDrive steerer, 15mm thru-axle
Handlebar: Giant Connect XR Ergo-control, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Connect
Seatpost: Giant Connect, Composite, 27.2mm
Saddle: Giant Connect, forward
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Brakes: TRP Spyre-C, Mechanical disc, 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra w/ Tektro RL721 sub lever
Cassette: Shimano HG500 11x34, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: Shimano R460, 34/48
Bottom Bracket: Threaded, Sealed
Rims: Giant PX-2 Disc
Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Disc, Thru-axle, 32h
Spokes: Sapim Race, 14/15g
Tires: Giant SLX 2, 700x35, Deflect 2, Reflective sidewall, Folding
Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Features: Giant’s most advanced fork steerer-tube technology. Oversized headset bearings (1 1/4-inch top and 1 1/2-inch bottom bearings) and a tapered steerer tube combine for unprecedented steering performance with no additional weight.
Benefit: Compared to the already stiff OverDrive system, OverDrive 2 provides up to 30 percent more torsional steering stiffness. This translates into industry-leading steering precision. Whether you’re sprinting for the finish or cornering hard in the most demanding conditions, you can ride with more power and confidence.
- Predominantly features 6011 alloy for a high-performance strength-to-weight ratio
- Double butting results in lighter weight without sacrificing strength
- Features PressForming, WarmForming (advanced manipulation of tubeset shaping via an injection of high-pressure air) and FluidForming in select models
- Features both Standard (double-pass weld technique without finish sanding/filing) and Smooth welding techniques for outstanding strength and weight
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2016.