Giant SLR 1 Carbon Climbing Road Rear Wheel (20H) (Shimano/SRAM 11-Speed)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Balanced attack. The all new P-SLR 1 climbing wheelsystem features Giant's breakthrough Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology which ensures rear wheel spoke tensions are balanced under load - not while static. The result of years of development with Giant engineers, product designers and pro athletes, DBL produces a wheel that offers improved acceleration and climbing response along with durability, while optimised anchor points increase lateral stiffness for exceptional cornering performance. Clincher and tubeless compatible, SLR 1's ultra lightweight full composite construction produces a wheelsystem that weighs in at just 1425g while offering an unbeatable ride.
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim material: Ultralight full composite
- Rim type: Clincher, tubeless compatible
- Rim profile: ETRTO 622 x 17
- Rim height: 30mm
- Rim width: 23mm
- Hubs: Giant alloy
- Free Hub: Pawl drive system
- Lacing: front; 16H radial
- Lacing: rear; 21H dynamic balanced lacing (DBL)
- Spokes front: Stainless steel, double butted, straight pull
- Spokes rear: Stainless steel, double butted, straight pull
- Front axle size: 100x5 QR
- Rear axle size: 130x5 QR
- Weight per wheel system: 1425g
This product was added to our catalog on November 13, 2015.