GoPro The Frame
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2015.This is the GoPro The Frame. The Frame is the smallest, lightest way to mount your HERO4, HERO3+ or HERO3 camera, and gives you an ultra compact, low-profile mounting option. The open design provides optimal audio capture during low-speed activities. Plus, easy data offload, live-feed video and charging are easily handled through access to the camera's microSD, Micro HDMI and USB ports. An extendable support arm allows you to attach an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac (sold separately), and holds the BacPac securely in place while shooting. The integrated latch makes removing your GoPro from The Frame quick and easy. Includes a glass Protective Lens to help guard the camera lens from scratches, dirt and debris.
NOTE: The Frame is not waterproof and not intended for use in extreme conditions where dirt and sharp objects can damage the camera lens.
- Smallest, lightest way to mount your GoPro
- Minimalist design for compact, low-profile mounting
- Enables optimal audio capture during low-speed activities
- Allows full-time access to all camera ports for convenient data offload, live-feed video and charging
- Integrated latch makes removing the camera quick and easy
- Extendable support arm allows you to easily attach an LCD Touch BacPac™ or Battery BacPac™ (sold separately)
- Includes a glass Protective Lens to help guard the camera lens from dirt, dust and scratches
- The Frame
- Protective Lens
- Quick Release Buckle
- Thumb Screw