Gore Bike Wear Element Gore-Tex Active Jacket (Neon Yellow) (L)
The Gore Bike Wear Element Gore-Tex Active Jacket is a versatile GORE-TEX® active cycling jacket for the recreational cyclist. The jacket provides comfortable fit and reliable rain and wind protection. The soft material provides excellent next-to-skin-comfort.
- Napoleon pocket with zip
- GORE-TEX® Active Product: Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Hem width can be adjusted by cordstopper and elastic drawstring
- Reflective print on shoulders
- Reflective piping on back and sleeves
- Adjustable cuff
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Zip-underflap and zip-port
- Velcro fastening for separate hood
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Long back
- Back zipped stow pocket
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® Active product technology are built for extreme breathability and are ideal for highly aerobic, done in a day activities. All components are built for optimized sweat management to ensure extreme breathability and optimum comfort in high aerobic conditions. The performance is also supported by a tight fitting and minimalistic garment design.
GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise:
If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise.
At the heart of GORE-TEX® fabric is an extremely thin membrane that's durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2016.