Gore Bike Wear Oxygen 2.0 Gore-Tex Active Jacket (Neon Yellow/Black) (M)
This GORE-TEX® Active jacket offers maximum breathability for the dedicated performance oriented road cyclist who trains in all weather conditions. A slim race cycling cut provides perfect fit. Two zipped side openings allow for easy access to the jersey pockets. This jacket is a favorite with our athletes for training in bad weather.
- Long back for bike fit
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Reinforced collar for easier opening of the zipper
- Reflective print on sleeve cuffs and collar rim
- GORE-TEX® Active Product: Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Reflective print on sleeves, sides, and back
- Reflective print on shoulders
- Partially elastic hem
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Zip-underflap and zip-port
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Reflective logo on front and back
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® Active product technology are built for extreme breathability and are ideal for highly aerobic, done in a day activities. All components are built for optimized sweat management to ensure extreme breathability and optimum comfort in high aerobic conditions. The performance is also supported by a tight fitting and minimalistic garment design.
GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise:
If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise.
At the heart of GORE-TEX® fabric is an extremely thin membrane that's durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2016.