Hammer Nutrition Digest Caps Capsules (60)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a bottle of 60 Hammer Nutrition Digest Caps.
- Aids in maintaining proper levels of healthy bacteria in the digestive system
- Improves intestinal health
- Increases nutrient absorption
- Reduces ammonia levels and fatigue
- All bacteria are not created equal. Infections, poor diet, stress, overuse of NSAID medications, antibiotics, and even chlorinated water can deplete or destroy the healthy bacteria living in the human digestive system. This can allow undesirable bacteria to flourish and compromise digestive system function, nutrient absorption, intestinal health, and immunity. Containing substantial amounts of four potent strains of healthy bacteria, Digest Caps tilts the all-important balance of intestinal flora in favor of the "good guys". This helps prevent negative intestinal flora from wiping out your hard-earned training gains and compromising your health. If you're at risk due to any of the above-mentioned intestinal stressors, do yourself a favor by taking Digest Caps. Better yet, keep a bottle on hand so you'll always be ready to right the ship.
WHAT'S IN DIGEST CAPS:
- L. Acidophilus is a strain of healthy bacteria that helps with the digestion of protein. It has anti-fungal properties, aids in the absorption of nutrients, and helps with lowering blood cholesterol levels. Strains of lactobacillus bacteria colonize the upper to lower part of the small intestine.
- B. Bifidum and B. Longum are two strains that are first introduced in the human body at birth through breast-feeding. These particular strains have an important role in breaking down dietary carbohydrate. They provide the proper environment for the manufacturing/synthesis of the B vitamins. This particular strain colonizes the lower part of the small intestine to the large intestine.
- L. Plantarum OM According to U.S. Patent # 5,895,758, L. plantarum OM "has proteolytic [the breaking down of proteins into simpler compounds], anti-viral, anti-retroviral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-tumoral characteristics and uses." With this impressive resume, it's no wonder that many have labeled L. plantarum OM a "Super Probiotic."
If you are looking for an extra strength probiotic support try iFlora.
- Healthy intestinal flora balance helps prevent the liberation of high levels of ammonia caused by digestion of protein-containing foods. Digestion supplements like Digest Caps may help alleviate or even prevent ammonia-produced fatigue.
- Digest Caps
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
- L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. longum, L. plantarum OM 2 billion cells †
- * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- † Daily Value not established.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose, water)
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2014.