Hope Tech 3 E4 Brake (Black) (Front)
Hope's Tech 3 E4 disc brake is the ultimate brake for enduro or all-mountain riders, having smooth power and excelllent modulation. The brake lever's convenient clamp design makes for easy installation and removal. Durability from the CNC machined aluminum, gives the brakes a unique long lasting design. Four large 16mm pistons give quick feedback with consistent strength and control, stoping for sharp hairpin turns has never been eaiser.
- BPC (Bite Point Control): limits or adjusts tension between brake lever and caliper
- Reach adjustment: moves the brake lever to fit any size hand
- 4 16mm phenolic pistons: increases braking power
- Ergonomic lever design: takes up less space on your bars by fitting aroud other components
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body (Direct mounts for Shimano I Spec 2 & Sram shifters sold separately)
- Black anodized: increases durability
Material: CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
Weight: 266g (standard hose), 300g (braided hose)
Break rotor compatibility: 160, 180, 183, 200 and 203mm front and rear rotors
Break mount compatibility: Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
Make a pair by adding the Hope Tech 3 E4 rear disc brake (T3E4NNL)
This product was added to our catalog on April 6, 2018.