Hutchinson Fusion-5 All Season Kevlar Road Tire (700 x 25)
The Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season Tire features a specifically developed compound offering efficiency and grip in all weather. Greater grain size for more grip and puncture resistance. Striated design for an optimum grip and evacuation of water. For long winter rides, uncertain spring roads or dry summer conditions, the Fusion 5 All Season is perfect for any serious cyclists. During 2 years, Hutchinson teams have been working on a unique process allowing the Fusion 5 to reach high level results on the 5 performance highlights of a tire : Grip / Efficiency / Durability / Puncture resistance / Comfort.
Itís the union of all HUTCHINSON Group intelligences, regarding research, development, and experience in the composition of the best cycling compounds. It is 105 combinations of compound mixtures, 80,000 miles on test benches, and 21,000 miles on the bike.
- Note: this is not the tubeless compatible version (available here)
- Grooved tread design for optimum water evacuation and grip
- Advanced compound offers efficiency and grip in all weather
- Larger grain size for superb grip and puncture resistance
- All season compound offers greater density and a long wearing life span
- Supple 127tpi casing
- Kevlar belted
- Weight: 225g
This product was added to our catalog on June 17, 2016.