Jagwire Disc Brake Pads are available for a wide variety of configurations and in multiple compounds. Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Pro semi-metallic compound for quiet use and high performance
- Lightweight aluminum backing plate
- All Jagwire pads are sold in pairs and include springs or clips when necessary
- Formula Mega/One: Formula R1/One/Mega/RX/RO/C1/Cura
- Magura MT8/6/4/2: Magura MT8, MT6, MT4, MT2
- Shimano Road: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Ultegra R8070, and Road RS305, RS405, RS505, RS805, Metrea U5000, Rever MCX1/MCX2 Flat-Mount, TRP Hylex, Hylex RS, HD-T190
- Shimano XTR Trail: Shimano Alfine S700, Deore M615 and M6000, Deore XT M785 and M8000, SLX M666, M675 and M7000, XTR M9000, M9020, M985 and M987, and Road CX75, CX77, R315, R317, R515, R517, R785 and RS785, Rever MCX1/MCX2 Post-Mount, Rever MTN1
- SRAM Guide, Avid Trail: Avid XO/9/7 Trail, SRAM Guide R/RS, G2, Avid Elixir 7/9
- SRAM Level, Avid Elixir: Avid Elixir, SRAM Level, Level Ultimate, DB3, DB5, XX/XO, 2-piece road.
- SRAM Road/CX: SRAM Red22, Force22, Force 1, Rival 22, Rival 1, CX1, 700 B1 HRD, HRR, Level Ultimate, Level A1 (2017-19), (Not compatible with 2021+ Red/Force/AXS)
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018