K-Edge Adjustable Stem Mount For Garmin Computers (Black)
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
|See Price In Cart|
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 35 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2016.
The K-EDGE Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
The adjustable version allows for a variety of different stem angles. Can be used with positive or negative degree stems and additional spacers can be added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem. Note that some of the larger computers will not always work with a steep angled stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Compatibly – 1-1/8″ Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness (@ Steerer) – 5mm, Length (Center-to-Center) – 50mm
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and Forerunner 310XT
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.