K-Edge Go Big Pro Handlebar Camera Mount (Black) (GoPro)
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 50 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2014.This is the K-EDGE GO BIG Pro Handlebar Mount. The Go Big Mount designed to lock your GoPro™ camera securely in front of your handlebar; out of the way of your vision and out of the way of your hands – like a cantilevered movie camera boom with rock solid reliability. Two bolt clamp system attaches to the oversized 31.8mm diameter portion of the handlebar near the stem. No more vibration in your videos, no more camera falling off your bike, and most importantly no more lost memories.
This is an elite level cycling camera mount by the makers of the K-EDGE Chain Catcher, chosen by the world’s best cyclists to ensure success in the Tour de France or your next ride. Go big or go home…but don’t go without a bomb-proof K-EDGE GO BIG Mount for your GoPro™ camera!
- Made in the USA. CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight – 46 grams, super light, super strong
- Compatibility – fits 31.8mm diameter bars; all mounting hardware included; works with all GoPro HERO Original, HERO2, and the new HERO3 Cameras. Shimano CM-1000 and Garmin VIRB Compatible when using the adapter supplied with the VIRB
- Two position design – in front and below or in front and above handlebar
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Gun Metal