K-Edge Go Big Pro Saddle Rail Camera Mount (Black) (GoPro)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
K-Edge Go Big Pro Saddle Rail Mount is an elite level cycling camera mount designed to lock your GoPro™ camera securely under your bicycle saddle with rock solid reliability. This mount offers quick and easy attachment to standard bicycle saddle rails, and allows camera angle adjustability to dial in your video and photos. Make your buddies jealous with this no shake, no break, and no worries camera mount.
- Compatible with all GoPro HERO Original, HERO2, and HERO3 Cameras
- Shimano CM-1000 and Garmin VIRB Compatible when using the adapter supplied with the VIRB
- Made in the USA
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight – 45 grams, super light, super strong
- Compatibility – clamp design fits all standard 2-rail saddles including oversized carbon rails
- All mounting hardware included
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.